Work with Us
The Harmony Public Schools Purchasing Department extends a warm welcome to those wishing to do business with us, and with the affiliated schools that share our services.
HPS Purchasing Department requests that all prospective vendors register on our e-bid site – linked below – in order to be notified of upcoming bids, and to submit bids in their respective fields.
2019 TASBO Award
Harmony Public Schools is proud to announce that it is a 2019 Award of Merit for Purchasing Operations winner from TASBO for responsible use of public funds in providing a high-quality education for our students.
- Website Accessibility
The format in which you prefer to receive the materials.
The web page address of the requested material(s).
The best way to contact you (email address or phone number, or both).
Harmony will make appropriate accommodations to facilitate access to any website content.
- Report Bullying
- HPS Child Find Policy
It is the policy of the Harmony Public Schools to ensure that
These requirements apply to:
- Homeless children;
- Children who are wards of the state;
- Highly mobile children (including migrant children); and
20 U.S.C. 1412(a)(3)(A); 34 CFR 300.111(a)(1)(i), (c).
- Non-discrimination Statement as Part of the School's Admission Policy
- Non-discrimination Statement in Career and Technical Education Programs
- Aviso de No discriminación en los Programas de Educación Profesional y
- TX Transition and Employment Guide
Access the guide — in English and Spanish — at the Texas Transition Website.